IGreen’s financial analyst is responsible for analyzing the financial status of the company, by collecting, monitoring and studying data available to him. He also recommends courses of action which are in the best interests of the company, creates reports and monitors financial movements.
Are you determined to keep the pace with a fast-forward environment?
Nice to meet you, please read below!
IGreen Services, the consultancy company committed to offer wide-ranging and customized solutions for online businesses, is accepting applicants for Financial Officer who will play an important role in our Finance and Accounting team and will grow together with his colleagues.
• One to two years of experience in a similar position
• Understanding of accounting principles
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high degree of data accuracy
• Professionalism, and high level of discretion
• Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
Let’s put it bluntly now. What exactly will you be doing?
• Determine costs of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data
• Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; recommending actions
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
• Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
• Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
• Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
• Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and on-demand reports for management
• Ensure merchant invoices / payments are settled in a timely manner and without escalations or complaints
• Work closely with internal procurement reconciling amounts to suppliers’ invoices and resolving differences
• Perform reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modeling, analysis and reporting and financial analysis
Offer and benefits:
• Annual performance bonus
• Opportunity to start working in an highly international, dynamic and young environment
• Monthly transportation subscription
• Cozy office in the city center
• Paid vacation days and sick days
• Paid courses and certifications in order to better yourself professionally
• Occasional treats, team escapades and other surprise incentives
What makes us stand out?
Day by day, IGreen Services redesigns the framework of online businesses with its flexible and reliable Consultancy Services. Our portfolio of services is diverse, we offer solutions to improve our clients’ company structure and activities or consultancy for creating and implementing medium and long term business plans. We are a young experienced team, with innovative ideas that offers daily performance and measurable results to our clients.
What about the people?
Meet the brain-pickers, consultancy aficionados, annoyingly outgoing and relentlessly creative team at IGreen Services. We work together, we build together, breaking down communication barriers online and offline as discover what personal development within professional comfort actually means.
Experience first-hand the main perk of our company: a well-rounded, full-featured approach to our team. We are aware that investing in people is a win-win deal and we never fall short of providing numerous engaging benefits that turn our workplace into a cozy second-home.
But enough spoilers; you can only fill in the list yourself by getting the insider’s perspective.
Join our team and discover by our side the real edge of border-less performance: people.