Junior Data Analyst
Are you determined to keep the pace with a fast-forward environment? Can you turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions?
Nice to meet you, please read below!
IGreen Services, the consultancy company committed to offer wide-ranging and customized solutions for online businesses, is accepting applicants for Junior Data Analyst who will play an important role in our Finance and Accounting team and will grow together with his colleagues.
• Experience in a similar position is preferable
• Thorough understanding of accounting principles
• Extremely strong MS Excel skills
• Superior communication, analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high degree of data accuracy
• Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion
• Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
Let’s put it bluntly now. What exactly will you be doing?
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Performs all necessary checks and reviews of reports to ensure the highest level of accuracy
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
• Creates weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and on-demand reports for management
• Performs reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modeling, analysis and reporting and financial analysis
Offer and benefits:
• Annual performance bonus
• Opportunity to start working in an highly international, dynamic and young environment
• Monthly transportation subscription
• Cozy office in the city center
• Paid vacation days and sick days
• Paid courses and certifications in order to better yourself professionally
• Occasional treats, team escapades and other surprise incentives
What makes us stand out?
Day by day, IGreen Services redesigns the framework of online businesses with its flexible and reliable Consultancy Services. Our portfolio of services is diverse, we offer solutions to improve our clients’ company structure and activities or consultancy for creating and implementing medium and long term business plans. We are a young experienced team, with innovative ideas that offers daily performance and measurable results to our clients.
What about the people?
Meet the brain-pickers, consultancy aficionados, annoyingly outgoing and relentlessly creative team at IGreen Services. We work together, we build together, breaking down communication barriers online and offline as discover what personal development within professional comfort actually means.
Experience first-hand the main perk of our company: a well-rounded, full-featured approach to our team. We are aware that investing in people is a win-win deal and we never fall short of providing numerous engaging benefits that turn our workplace into a cozy second-home.
But enough spoilers; you can only fill in the list yourself by getting the insider’s perspective. Join our team and discover by our side the real edge of border-less performance: people.